Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 52

Day 52

Breakfast: green tea, eggs and a yogurt
Mid-afternoon snack: grapes
Lunch: NONE
Dinner: green tea, grilled chicken breast and sauteed onion, squash, and yellow pepper
Dessert: NONE

Another long day. Slept in as much as I could, then got up to study some more. I feel like the test went well, although I won't know my score for a while probably. Clinic was good. I found out who my kiddo will be next 8 weeks, so that's nice. My MIL was here when I got home and it was really good to see her.

I feel bad. I haven't done any kind of serious exercise since Saturday, and that was only Just Dance. I honestly have just been exhausted. I don't get home until late, and then I really don't feel like doing anything. And this week I haven't done anything but study each night. It wouldn't be a big deal, it's just that it's the last week of the competition and I wanted to try and do my best. I think that my best, for now, consists of taking care of school things and maintaining my sanity, however. So that is what I'll do.

Stay sane.

________________________________________________________


Dear God, thank you for giving me a husband who cleans the entire house for me before I get home. Forgive me for being a grump when there's absolutely nothing bad in my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...