Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day: Part Five

Day 38

Breakfast: green tea, 1 cup skim extra milk, sliced apple, 1 1/2 power cookies
Mid-afternoon snack: banana
Lunch: ground beef mixed with marinara over whole wheat penne pasta
Dinner: green tea, chicken-vegetable soup
Dessert: yogurt

I'm posting early (I haven't even had dinner yet) because after dinner's finished cooking and I've eaten I need to get back to studying. Bray and I stayed up entirely too late last night (upwards of 2 AM) and therefore slept in way late (I finally crawled out of bed around 12:45 PM) so I'm pretty far behind on studying. I have all of my guides and study notes highlighted and filled out (except for a short essay I need to put together) but I need to reallllly go over everything again. They announced today that we will definitely be open tomorrow (our storm wasn't nearly as bad as the weather and news made it out to be this week) so I'm way stressed about these tests. I've studied since the beginning of the semester, but I almost feel like that's made me more nervous. Possibly just because it's new to me (staying on top of things, that is). I feel like I should be doing much more than I am now, cos I'm so used to cramming everything in before a test.

I had several blog ideas for today but, as I said, I have no time to entertain you with them this evening. Maybe another time. Although, I will post this lovely little treat...


Pardon the crotch shot, but I took this picture to illustrate how weirdly my pooch sits... Notice the inverted "knee" twist. (Note: I do not proclaim to be an expert in dog anatomy) I'm not sure why he sits like that. He either sits with his "knees" facing inward or completely turned out. What a weirdy. 

Anyways, I'm going to finish cooking dinner so I can get this show on the road. Hoping I can finish everything in time to do a workout before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...