Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 50!!

DAY FIFTY

Breakfast: egg sandwich
Mid-afternoon snack: NONE
Lunch: pita sandwich and a sliced apple
Dinner: black bean chili
Dessert: NONE


Long day.

Tired again.

Netflix has all seasons of Secret Life of the American Teenager on instant queue and I've been wanting to watch that show for forever, so now any other intentions I had to study, clean, read for book club, exercise...

They're gone.

I'm watching Secret Life.
I'm not being productive.

And that's all there is to it.

Also, we weighed in today and I've lost another 3.6 lbs. Woo hoo.

________________________________________________________


Dear God, thank you for a husband who wants nothing more than to provide for us and our life together. Forgive me for nearly giving the finger to the guy who almost drove into me. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...