Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 48

Day 48

Breakfast: green tea, breakfast burrito
Mid-afternoon snack: NONE
Lunch: green tea, BLT + cheese and fruit salad
Dinner: fried rice and kung pao chicken
Dessert: strawberry frozen fruit bar

Kit-Kat and I are no longer friends. She caused the beginning of my day to be ruined, and that makes me unhappy. She peed on my guest bed, which ruined the comforter, sheets, and mattress cover. So I went to Walmart to buy a new comforter and sheet set. And then once I got home and put the sheets in the washer so they wouldn't be as stiff, the washer belt broke. But only after it filled up with water. So now everything in it is completely soaked and will be sitting in water until my FIL can come up sometime to fix it. WONDERFUL. And I blame Kit-Kat because if she hadn't peed then I wouldn't have had to wash the linens. It's all her fault. And so...

FOR SALE: Feline. Around 8 years old. Gray fur, white paws, green eyes. Loves people and attention. Hates any other animals. Meows a lot. Loves to eat. Pees on piles of laundry or soft surfaces. Becoming progressively more annoying.

Okay, so probably nobody wants her. Sigh... Probably only a few more years anyway, so I guess I'll just deal.

Anyways, I guess the good thing about all of this is that I now have a new bedspread and sheets, which I like more than the ones before.


My day turned around when one of my BFF's, Haley, came over. She's here for the night, so we've been doing girl things all evening, and I love it. We made dinner, which was AMAZING and have just been vegging and watching TV. 

On the left of the bowl is the kung pao chicken 
and the fried rice is on the right. It was very yummy!
BTW, love her nail polish color!

Anyways, I'm gonna get back to girls' night, so have a good night, all!

________________________________________________________


Dear God, thank you for turning my bad day around and forgive me for wanting to kick my cat outside. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. A girls night sounds awesome! I haven't had one of those in such a long time! Have a great time!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl's night...so fun! I love the new comforter too! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...