Saturday, May 5, 2012

BYOC (Bring Your Own Crazy): A Day Late

 It's time for BYOC... Brought to us by the lovely Draz!

5 questions we answer in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Join us!!

1. Do you have any Mother’s Day traditions?
Not really. When I was younger we always let my mom choose where we went out to eat. Now that BDR and I are married and living in a different town than our folks, it's not always easy to coordinate schedules with both of our mothers. I need to get better about this...

2. Do you take a daily vitamin? Why or why not?
I do when I remember to. I take a prenatal vitamin just because I know it's good for me and my ob/gyn recommended it. I also take Women's One-A-Day when I remember, just because I feel like I should? And I take melatonin once in a blue moon before bed because it fights off free radicals in your body while you sleep.

3. Do you wear perfume every day? If yes, what kind?
I don't own any perfume. I own TONS of body spray however. I understand there's difference between the two as far as concentration goes, but otherwise I can't fathom why you would need to spend so much on actual perfume when body spray (in my opinion) smells just as good for a fraction of the price.

4. When you walk or run or work out outside – what do you take with you?
If Husband's home, I can snag his iPhone and use the Nike+ app (which I love). Either way, I also take a phone with me and that's usually it. If my dogs come with me, I grab poop bags and their leashes. If it's super hot and we're walking far from my home (usually we walk around our neighborhood, so it's not an issue) I make sure and take some water and keep it in the car so when we walk around we can grab some.

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week.
This week was immensely bittersweet. It was my last week of classes and clinic. I learned yesterday that I likely will not be obtaining the job I have been praying so fervently for, and it hasn't really hit me yet but it's only a matter of time, I'm sure. After that I said goodbye to all the kiddos and parents I've been working with for the past 16 weeks, so that was hard.


But I also had some weight loss victories this week that are keeping everything in perspective, which I will share in my next post, which I plan on writing ASAP (like, immediately after I'm finished writing this post).

1 comment:

  1. I'm kind of a perfume whore... I have TONS of different smells & flavors and love them all equally. Kind of like my purses. Or my shoes! LOVE SHOES!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...