Thursday, February 24, 2011

Funk

Day 53

Breakfast: green tea, eggs, and a yogurt
Mid-afternoon snack: grapes
Lunch: green tea, romaine and spinach salad with grape tomatoes, a sliced apple, and baby carrots
Dinner: chicken-vegetable soup
Dessert: strawberry shortcake yogurt

TGIT! I love that Thursdays are my Fridays! I really need this weekend. Badly. Rough week and had a rough day yesterday, so I'm soooo happy to relax and breathe this weekend. Still have a lot to study for the upcoming tests, but at least I can do so under my huge, soft blanket on my cozy couch. Very much looking forward to sleeping in and taking care of me this weekend.

There are a few changes on the horizon for husband and I. Not ready to go into them yet, until we decide what we're doing, but keep us in your prayers!

I apologize to those of you who read this. I've really been in a funk this week and haven't had much to say. I'm hoping that very soon I'll get over it (especially once Spring Break gets here), but ultimately.. I still blame the period.

________________________________________________________




Dear God, thank you for Braylen. He takes care of me better than I could hope for, even (and probably especially) when I'm falling apart. Forgive me for taking one moment for granted. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I've been in a bit of a funk right now myself. There's so much going on in my life that sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed. But I'm going on a cruise in June so I have that too look forward too and to help keep me focused on my weight loss. I just hope I can snap out of this funk soon before I go insane! LoL...
    P.S.~I will deff pray for you and your hubby tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...