If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Q & A
1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? I'm really not sure about this one. It kind of goes in phases. I can't think of a word/phrase I'm stuck on right now. (What a lame answer)
2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? Oh, shoot... Another answer I can't think of. I like reading bumper stickers, but I guess I've never tried to remember them. The only one I can think of is one I actually bought for my brother years and years ago when we were still living at home. He really liked Tenacious D so I bought him a bumper sticker for his birthday or Christmas or something. When I noticed he never put it on his car I asked why and he pointed out that it was, in fact, shaped like a penis. Whoops!
|This is exactly what the bumper sticker looked like. Oopsie!|
4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents? I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as it's not something useless that you're just trying to get rid of. Exception: a white elephant or dirty Santa party. Useless gifts are entirely appropriate in said-situation.
5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week? Fitting in to a pair of 15/16 jeans, from wearing a 17/18 =]
6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? "Cabin in the Woods"
7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef? MOST DEFINITELY cleaning. I would cook so much more if my kitchen was constantly clean. (Will someone explain that to my husband, please?)
8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? As the weight comes off, I'm growing to love it more and more. Especially now that I know where to shop to find clothes that flatter my body type. Maurice's, Cato's, Dress Barn, Rue 21... Some of my favorites! I even find that Walmart has cute tops and summer dresses now and again! I admit that I do still dread trying on jeans/pants. It's so hard to find ones that fit just how I like. I've recently discovered the Taylor curvy fit boot cut jeans at Maurice's that were made for my body, and I'm so excited!
9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? Favorite to watch is gymnastics. Seeing as how it only comes on every so often, I guess my second pick would be baseball. My favorite sport to play...? I guess racquetball? Even though I don't know/play by any rules.
10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? Today is my anniversary, so I'm stickin' with my hubs. =]
Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to go back over to Kenlie's blog and link up in the comments. Happy Monday Friends…Thanks for being here.