Monday, May 7, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday: Q&A



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Q & A


1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? I'm really not sure about this one. It kind of goes in phases. I can't think of a word/phrase I'm stuck on right now. (What a lame answer)

2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? Oh, shoot... Another answer I can't think of. I like reading bumper stickers, but I guess I've never tried to remember them. The only one I can think of is one I actually bought for my brother years and years ago when we were still living at home. He really liked Tenacious D so I bought him a bumper sticker for his birthday or Christmas or something. When I noticed he never put it on his car I asked why and he pointed out that it was, in fact, shaped like a penis. Whoops!

This is exactly what the bumper sticker looked like. Oopsie!

3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. I get so (so, so, so, so, so) annoyed when I have to repeat myself on the phone... Like if there's bad reception or background noise. I hate people asking "huh?" "What'd you say?" over and over again. Makes me want to just hang up (which, I admit, I've done and claimed "the call was dropped"). Typing that out I realize how unbelievably rude and silly that is. Sigh...

4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents? I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as it's not something useless that you're just trying to get rid of. Exception: a white elephant or dirty Santa party. Useless gifts are entirely appropriate in said-situation.

5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week? Fitting in to a pair of 15/16 jeans, from wearing a 17/18 =]



6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? "Cabin in the Woods"

7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef? MOST DEFINITELY cleaning. I would cook so much more if my kitchen was constantly clean. (Will someone explain that to my husband, please?)

8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? As the weight comes off, I'm growing to love it more and more. Especially now that I know where to shop to find clothes that flatter my body type. Maurice's, Cato's, Dress Barn, Rue 21... Some of my favorites! I even find that Walmart has cute tops and summer dresses now and again! I admit that I do still dread trying on jeans/pants. It's so hard to find ones that fit just how I like. I've recently discovered the Taylor curvy fit boot cut jeans at Maurice's that were made for my body, and I'm so excited!

9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? Favorite to watch is gymnastics. Seeing as how it only comes on every so often, I guess my second pick would be baseball. My favorite sport to play...? I guess racquetball? Even though I don't know/play by any rules.

10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? Today is my anniversary, so I'm stickin' with my hubs. =]

Now it’s your turn.  Don’t forget to go back over to Kenlie's blog and link up in the comments.  Happy Monday Friends…Thanks for being here.

19 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!
    And regarding that bumper sticker: Look, I enjoy penises as much as anyone, maybe even more. Still, I didn't see that in the bumper sticker until you pointed out. What's wrong with you people???
    m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pahahahaaha, right? As a 13-15 year old middle schooler, I definitely didn't notice it either.

      Delete
  2. Came by from FMM. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary :)
    BTW congratulations on the NSV, I read your post about it yesterday and forgot to comment on it but wow you are doing so well!
    You are such a inspiration to me, keep up the amazing work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Happy Anniversary!

    Not only did you fit into those jeans, you are wearing them well. Gorgeous!

    Here via FMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thanks for stopping by! =]

      Delete
  5. Hi from FMM!
    Happy anniversary. Congratulations on fitting into a smaller size, too! That would definitely make shopping much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about that! Thank you! Hope you stop by again soon!

      Delete
  6. Here for FMM. Love fitting into smaller clothes- it does make shopping more fun! Also wanted to say you're so pretty! First time here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, that's so sweet! Happy to have you here, Deb!!

      Delete
  7. Here from FMM - Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just found your blog and congrats on fitting into smaller jeans (I really hate jeans shopping. And you look adorable!!

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So glad you came by! Come again! =]

      Delete
  9. I'd have coffee with the hubbs too! :) Oh, and regifting is overrated. I do it all the time. The only people that make a big deal out of it are the selfish ones. Three years ago (and I can't make this stuff up) Nates aunt gave me this crystal Christmas plate. Cool, right? In the inside was the card made out to her from the person who gave it to her! LOL! What a schmuck!

    Sarah @ Thinfluenced

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...