Sunday, February 27, 2011

Last Chance Workout

Day 56

Breakfast: green tea, eggs, yogurt
Mid-afternoon snack: sliced pear
Lunch: green tea, 2 grilled chicken strips, an onion sauteed in Truvia and lime juice
Dinner: romaine salad with grape tomatoes and feta cheese
Dessert: NONE

Another productive day! Husband let me sleep in by taking the dog for a run and then going to the gym to work out before we had breakfast. So, instead of waking up for breakfast at around 6:20, I got up at 8:30... Big difference! We had breakfast then went back to bed. I can't remember what time I woke up, but it was definitely after having slept very well. Anyways, I had lunch and then got down to business with the homework. I took a break at around 1 or 2 to pick up my BC at CVS, then I got back to it. I studied three subjects today (that I have tests coming up in) and am feeling like I'm at least getting started in the right direction. Oh, and I finished my quiz that's due on Tuesday. A friend came over to study for a little bit, I had dinner, and then once she left I did a workout for about an hour.

OH, I almost forgot! After lunch, puppy and I went for a... get this... JOG! I mean, I did interval walking/jogging, but I was proud of myself for actually doing it. My runner of a husband (not to mention his entire family of runners) make me feel like a big fat loser for not being able to keep up. Just gotta take it one step at a time, literally, and make my way up there. I definitely won't be running miles anytime soon, but I think jogging around the block is sufficient for now.

I wanted to make sure I got good workouts in today because our final weigh-in for the Biggest Winner competition is tomorrow morning. I'm really hoping that I will have lost a cumulative total of 30 pounds, since the competition started. Last week I was at a little over 27 lbs. lost, so if I can break under 260, I'll have reached my goal! Kinda worried about it right now though because even though I definitely followed the diet and did great workouts today I'm suuuuuper bloated right now. Hoping that will go away by tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Luke definitely got good exercise today, too. Like I said, both Braylen and I took him out today. I can't believe he's still conscious! He and Kit-Kat had a rough day, though. I think she still had some residual stress held over from the visit of a second dog in the house yesterday and she completely took it out on Luke ALL AFTERNOON. Every step he took she hissed and swatted. It was ridiculous. I almost put her in another room it was getting so irritating (hard to focus on studying when a cat's hissing like crazy and the dog's barking back at her).

Anyways, I'm getting kinda sleepy.. Time for bed!

________________________________________________________

Dear God, thank you for giving me the will power to get what I needed to get done today (and then some). You're the best motivator. Forgive me for forgetting that sometimes. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go for the running!!!!!! I can't run either. But you've inspired me to give it a little try.... lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...