If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Friend Makin’ Mondays: Trigger Foods
- Are there foods in your life that always seem to trigger overeating? Yes!
- If so, what are they? Basically anytime we go out to eat... and most definitely fast food (which we avoid altogether).
- When are you most likely to give into strong cravings? On BDR's days off when I feel like we "deserve" a night off.
- Are you more likely to be triggered by salty foods or sugary foods? Hm... Either. I don't go for one over another, I don't think. I'm an equal-opportunity over-eater.
- How do you get back on track after overeating? I set a new start date in my mind, make sure I have healthy foods at home to prepare, and decide what exercise I will do.
- Are there any foods that you allow yourself to eat without limits? Carrots. Carrots I can eat the heck out of and not feel bad about.
- Do you notice a change in your emotions while eating trigger foods? It usually makes me feel crabby and unhappy w/myself... Crazy that I still want to eat them. Not sure what that says about me... Masochist maybe?
- Do you have a strategy to keep yourself from overeating trigger foods? Avoid fast food. Cook meals ahead of time so we're not tempted to go out to eat on his nights off. Plan to try out a few new recipes that look really yummy.