Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I blame the Period.

Day 44

Breakfast: green tea, bowl of Fiber One cereal in skim extra milk
Mid-afternoon snack: banana
Lunch: leftover fried rice and a sliced apple
Dinner: half of a turkey breast, sauteed onion, and sweet potato
Dessert: yogurt

Dinner tonight was really good.. Better than I thought it would be, that's for sure. I wasn't really in the mood to cook but Husband pointed to the kitchen and said "Git, woman!" so of course I have to do what I'm told.

Totally kidding.

Cooking the turkey took twice as long as I thought it would, but everything ended up being delicious. I just love sweet potatoes, and onions, in my opinion, go with anything. I decided to put the other set of dishes we got as a wedding gift to good use so that's what I used tonight. They're so pretty.. I just never think to use them until it's too late because they're tucked away in the china cabinet.


I pretty much felt like garbage today. Not as in I was feeling sick.. I was just really grumpy. Turns out, after not having it in 11 months (to the day) my monthly visitor stopped in today. That probably accounts for my moodiness. Well, that and the fact that I couldn't pay attention in any of my classes today, for some reason. It was worse than usual today. Oh, and another bummer.. I didn't win the KitchenAid mixer PW was giving away on her blog today. That's definitely sad. I'm just mopey today.

I blame the Period. 

Oh, this month's edition of Sports Illustrated came in today!!! The Swimsuit Edition!!!



Oopsie, it somehow ended up in the garbage. I don't know how... =\

I blame the Period.

________________________________________________________

Dear God, help me to get over this ugly mood and forgive me for cussing at the women in the SI swimsuits. In Your name I pray, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Your hilarious! I just love you and your blog!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks!! Glad to have someone to write to! =]



    (btw I've been meaning to ask.. do you have a facebook?)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...