Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HOW TO POST A COMMENT

Okay, now I've had several people tell me that they would comment on my posts if they could figure out how, so I've done a little research...

By research, I mean that I signed out of my account and tried to comment on my own page. Here's what I found...


Go to the bottom of the post.
It should say 0 comments (unless I actually have comments)
THIS IS A LINK, CLICK IT


This is the next page shown. Type in your comment.

Then click the drop-down menu. 
Sign in with whatever account you'd like.
For example: if you have a gmail account, click Google Account.

Okay, now if you don't have any of those accounts, there are two options:
1) Save a step, and comment on Facebook
2) Make a blog account with blogspot.com



If none of this helps.. I apologize. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...