Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Puff Generator

Day 51

Breakfast: green tea, red velvet cake yogurt in 1/2 cup low fat granola
Mid-afternoon snack: banana
Lunch: green tea, leftover chili, and a sliced apple
Dinner: Applebee's! I had teriyaki chicken pasta (under 550 calories!)
Dessert: NONE

Extremely long day. It's 1:05 AM currently and I just stepped in the door (I left this morning at 7:20 AM). Very tired, but feel very good about all that I got done today. After class I met up with two girls in Edmond for a study group and we went over quite a bit.. Really solidified some of the content. So hopefully the test tomorrow goes well. We'll see!

Things I don't like:

  1. Getting home 3 hours past my bedtime.
  2. Having seen my husband an approximate total of 2 hours in the past 3 days.
  3. Driving in rush hour traffic (morning or evening, doesn't matter).
  4. Studying neuro anatomy and physiology.
  5. Updating my blog after everyone's already asleep. 
The end, it's time for bed.

Oh, PS... Parting words for the day... A quote from my Voice Disorders professor...
"Our multilayered vibrator is essentially a 'puff generator'."
Because... what? Completely inappropriate, out of context.
But completely hilarious way to end a tired blog.

________________________________________________________


Dear God, thank you for playing some of my current favorite songs on the radio tonight so I could sing my heart out and not fall asleep. Forgive me for playing Cooking Dash in Adult Neurolinguistics today (and forgive me, in advance, for doing it again on Thursday). Amen. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...