Friday, February 11, 2011

Cardio and Saran Wrap

DAY FORTY!!!

Breakfast: green tea, orange cream yogurt in 1/2 cup low fat granola, and a banana
Mid-afternoon snack: a sliced pear (it was perfectly ripened and SO GOOD!!)
Lunch: green tea, pita bread sandwich (chopped lettuce, diced yellow pepper, feta cheese, and fat free Italian dressing), and 10 baby carrots
Dinner: a bowl of pinto/black bean, ground turkey/ground beef chili
Dessert: NONE

I can't believe it's been 40 days since we started!! It feels like it was just yesterday and also feels like so long ago at the same time! Very happy that we've made it this far and are still 100% motivated to keep it up. This has definitely never happened to me before! I've never been able to stick with anything nearly this long, and it definitely has never been anything this healthy before. Happy we're still both seeing results, and hoping to keep seeing progress!

Tonight, a friend invited me to a cardio-kickboxing class she goes to. YIKES! It was extremely tough, but I know I definitely got my workout in for today, so that feels satisfying! Kicking legs up that weigh a heck of a lot more than they should is something I'm not very good at yet, ha. Hopefully I won't ever have to get used to it because they won't weigh this much for long! I think in a little bit I'm going to do my Wii Fit stuff and then call it a night (as far as working out goes). I'm trying to build up some momentum for tomorrow. Bray and I are going out to eat to celebrate Valentine's Day and I want to make sure and get in super fat burning mode before we go so I don't blow this week with one meal. I don't think it will affect our weigh in, but Sunday I'm going to be working out like crazy just to be sure.

When I signed up at Tan & Tone, they gave me a bottle of lotion called Slenderbolic. It's this extremely minty smelling lotion that you massage into "problem areas" (areas of cellulite) and then wrap the area with plastic wrap. So, don't make fun of me, but I'm currently sitting on my couch with, basically, a Saran Wrap girdle under my shirt. I sound ridiculous when I walk, and I'm really glad Husband isn't here to laugh at me. This stuff better work, or I'm getting my money back!

... Oh wait, it was free. Darn.

Going to finish True Life: I'm Addicted to Video Games and then... Ummm.. Play a video game (Wii Fit). ha.

'Night, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Hey lt me know if that stuff works because I'll try anything once! lol. And is that pic on top of your blog you and your hubby? B/c it is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've only used it the one time and I'm not sure how many times you have to use it before it works, so I'll keep you updated. I will say that after I showered to rid myself of the intermingling smells of sweat and minty lotion, my stomach was MUCH more soft than usual. Like, baby soft. I don't know if that means anything positive towards ridding my body of cellulite, but hey, at least I was smooth! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and YES that is me and Husband, the day after we got married. It is beautiful because we had a wonderful photographer.. My husband's cousin's wife! Very blessed to have images like that we can hold onto forever! It was shot in the area where he proposed to me. =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...