Sunday, February 13, 2011

Compromise

Day 42

Breakfast: NONE
Mid-afternoon snack: NONE
Lunch: green tea, leftover chili and a sliced apple
Dinner: green tea, round beef steak and stir-fried veggies
Dessert: yogurt

Okay, so my list from earlier didn't quite get completed. I am, however, making some compromises to the list so the things I didn't cover are made up for in other ways. I put off grocery shopping too long and now it's getting dark and I don't feel like going all the way to the city. I'm going to go tomorrow after school on my way back home. Jace's letter and picture are in the envelope, ready for the mailman to pick up tomorrow, and I did take puppy for a longer walk than usual today (to make up for only going on one instead of two). I didn't go to Tan & Tone because by the time I finished with the letter and walk, they were already closed... I do, however, intend to do my Wii Fit and Gold's Gym workouts tonight, so hopefully that'll do some good. NONE of that housecleaning I mentioned took place. Of course, if anything would be left off, it would be taking care of the house. Eh.. There are more important things in life (like playing with my puppy and eating a delicious dinner that my husband lovingly prepared for us).


Yum, yum, yum!

I did get rid of my bad attitude (the puppy walk helped with that) and I do intend on collapsing into bed later, because despite what I said I would do earlier, I did not take a nap. 

By the way, grades still haven't been posted. Ughhhh...

Well, time to find something else to do with my time before bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...