Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 13

I apologize for the past two days of updates being so hurried and short. Not having my own computer is rough! Husband has been sharing his but, of course, I try to wait until he's finished which is usually like two minutes before we go to bed. ha. By the time that comes around, I'm so beat I just punch out what I ate and forget about all the other things that happened during the day.

Tonight, however, Husband's back at work so I have the computer all to myself.

Ahh, sweet freedom!

Today was pretty productive, I must say. I altogether skipped breakfast because I wanted to sleep in. It was absolutely wonderful! Even though I've been on break, since we started the diet I've been getting up in the morning every day when he gets home. Getting up at 6:30 AM when you're on a school break is pretty bogus, thus my decision to sleep in today.

By the time I got up, it was already about time to start cooking lunch! Since I was making soup, I had about an hour of cook time so I watched TV (duh, still on my break, ya know!). I called my new client's momma to let her know what time our first session would be and introduce myself. Then I went to Tan & Tone early today because they close at 4 on Saturdays (ridiculous). When I came home, Bray was still taking his jog around the block (so proud of him) so I took advantage of the alone time to straighten up the house a little bit. Feels good to have a somewhat clean house again!

Tomorrow I plan on making our weekly grocery run, but this time I'm going to go to Crest. I want to see what the overall price difference will end up being.. See if it's worth it to make the drive every week. Excited to restock, cos the fridge is lookin' pretty empty!

I forgot to mention yesterday that we splurged again and got a diet cherry limeade from Sonic. Looks like that's become a weekly tradition as a treat to ourselves. They're so yummy!

Kind of anxious to start school next week. I hope that keeping up with school, homework, clinic, cooking, and trying to keep up with Luke and the house won't be as difficult as it sounds. I really need to stay on top of studying this semester to make up for my laziness last 8 weeks. I basically need to just cancel our Dish Network if I want to get anything done, but I'm going to have to learn how to focus and manage my time better instead. Especially because I might cause my husband to divorce me if I get rid of his football and cartoon connection.

Oh my goodness, I almost forgot to tell you!!! Last night, MY HUSBAND did my workout DVD with me. Now, if you know my husband, well... you're probably chuckling to yourself right now.

And I don't think there's much more I can say about that, without causing divorce #2.

Breakfast: NONE
Mid-afternoon snack: a raspberry cheesecake yogurt
Lunch: Chicken-Vegetable soup, a sliced pear
Dinner: green tea, grilled turkey breast and sauteed vegetables (green, yellow, and red bell peppers and an onion sauteed in stir-fry sauce)
Dessert: haven't decided what flavor of yogurt I'm having yet

Gonna go do my second workout of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...