Friday, January 20, 2012

BYOC -- Bring Your Own Crazy

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!  (from Draz)  5 little questions we answer to give our blogging brains a break and to get to know each other better.  Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!

1.  If money and time wasn't a problem - name a place you'd go on vacation and for how long?

This is so incredibly hard... I want to go everywhere!! I guess in this moment, the place I really am wanting to go is Costa Rica. We have been entering this contest everyday for the past month or so to try to win a week-long expenses-paid (aka FREE) trip to Costa Rica and I pray each time I click "Enter" that we get it. I've never in my life wanted to go to a beach, but Braylen's love for islands has worn off on me and made me want to go lay out and forget about everything for a little while. With a strawberry daiquiri in one hand and BDR's hand in the other.

2.  This week I had a discussion with some friends about names our children or other people we know call the "nether regions".  Don't hate - it's funny.  So let's share them for a laugh.  Any creative words for hoohaa and tallywhacker you think we haven't heard yet?

We were never very creative. When I was a kid, all nether regions were referred to as "bottom". I wanna say my grandma had a name for girls parts, but I can't for the life of me think of what it was. "Hoo haa" actually sounds right to me, but maybe that's because it was in the question. "hoo hoo", maybe? I don't know.

3.  Take a picture of your nails right now!  Bossy, aren't I?  I just had my nails done - I can't help it.  I neeeed to show someone!




Sorry ya'll have to see my nasty nails/nail beds. I obviously don't pay much attention/care to my manicure. But look at how pretty my ring and Pandora bracelet look! =]


4.  Tell me about the weather right now where you are!

It is a windy 36 degrees, but I really can't complain. It really has not even felt like winter this year at all. I keep expecting it to hit and then we get another wave of 60-70 degree weather. Gotta love Oklahoma's unpredictable weather!

5.  Repeat question.  Summarize your week in real life and blog land.

Blog land was a little off this week for me, with school and my internship starting up. By the end of the day I just didn't have much energy (or material) to post. Please forgive and know I'm not going anywhere!  

Real life was fantastic! Although I didn't get to go to the gym as much as I'd like, I didn't let that discourage or guilt me into back-peddling. I had a lot on my plate this week with trying to figure out and get used to a new schedule and environment, so getting to the gym had to take the back burner, for the most part. Thanks to preparing my meals ahead of time, my diet was on point and I maintained a good attitude overall. Not to mention I am in love with the place I'm interning right now and have enjoyed each day getting to be there and experience new things! It was a great first week back! =]

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...