Saturday, May 26, 2012

To-Do List

Things I Need to Do to Stop Feeling Like Crap:
  • Laundry
  • Clean every room of my house, from top to bottom
  • Move the old fridge to the basement and the new fridge into the kitchen (from its current location in the middle of the dining room)
  • Clip my fingernails (possibly paint them)
  • Soak my feet while I finish my book (Fifty Shades Freed)
  • Prepare questions for possible interviews next week
  • Print off copies of my resume & references list
  • Walk with my dogs
  • Go to yoga class
  • Grocery shop for healthier foods (one step at a time)
  • Reread Made to Crave
  • Start looking at myself in the mirror again
  • Be nicer to my husband and others who care about me
  • Make a dentist appointment 
  • Cross something off our "House Renovations" list
  • Smile more
  • Pray more

Hope y'all are having a good weekend.

'Night! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...