Sunday, May 20, 2012

Change of Heart

A thought occurred to me tonight:

I wonder if I haven't found a job yet because there's something else my heart should be focused on. Now, before my mother and MIL have a heart attack, I'm not saying I'm not supposed to be searching for work, because I am. But I haven't had much luck. Instead of feeling down on myself about it, I'm choosing to believe that in this time, while I'm not working, maybe God wants me to also really buckle down and get to the heart of my addiction to food. So today, instead of feeling pouty because it's the weekend and I can't call and bug people about job interviews... I started Googling psychologists/counseling and asking around on FB for suggestions in my area. So far, I've only come up with one prospect... But it feels good to be working on something. I will be calling tomorrow and looking into making an appointment.

And that's all I have to say today.

Hope y'all are doing well...

'Night!

2 comments:

  1. And while you have the time, get out there and exercise for me too. At least one of us should work out!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give yourself a break! You just graduated a week ago!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...