Monday, January 17, 2011

Semester Eve

Breakfast: green tea, 4 egg whites and a squirt of reduced sugar ketchup, strawberries and banana yogurt
Mid-afternoon snack: a sliced green delicious apple
Lunch: green tea, salad with carrots, cucumber, spinach leaves, and grape tomatoes, and a sliced pear
Dinner: green tea, 2 turkey patties, sauteed veggies (carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli)
Dessert: red velvet cake yogurt

Okay, so tomorrow is the first day back at school and I have major butterflies. I'm not really ready for clinic. I know there's not much I need to do to get ready, which is why I've put it off this long, but doing so makes me feel really uneasy. Fortunately I have tomorrow and most of Wednesday to finish up. Tomorrow is just the first day back at class. I won't have my computer until after the first class (unless IT is open at 8 instead of 9, when I think they'll open), so hopefully there won't be too much I need to take notes on. Ready to get back in the swing of things, but as I said before.. Anxious about keeping up with the diet and cleaning and such.

Speaking of the diet, today was weigh-in day. It was pretty bittersweet because I only lost 1.6 lbs from last week. I didn't mess up on the diet, so the only explanation I have is that I must have done too much muscle toning, at this point. I thought about cutting back on Tan & Tone, cos I want to lose weight fast... But in the long run, I know this kind of steady workout routine will give me the best results, overall. Anyways, definitely didn't do as well in the Biggest Winner competition this week. Tried not to feel too down about it today. Just gotta keep trying and keep doing what we're doing.

So much to do in the morning, I think I'm going to go to bed by, like, 9 tonight. I need to get ready (makeup and straighten hair, especially), pack up my lunch, take care of my breakfast and Husband's dinner, and get out the door by 7:15 AM. I started packing lunch tonight. I'm trying out a new dip for veggies tomorrow and I hope it isn't horrible!

Pray with me that this first week back goes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...