Sunday, January 23, 2011

Making the Rounds

Breakfast: four egg whites and a blueberry yogurt
Mid-afternoon snack: a Diet Dr. Pepper (pahahaha.. sorry, Dr. Murano!)
Lunch: green tea, grilled chicken and sauteed veggies
Dinner: grilled chicken, steamed broccoli, and a side salad with cucumbers, carrots, and mushrooms.
Dessert: strawberry shortcake yogurt

Okay, so today wasn't as crazy as I'd anticipated. Probably because I ended up just going to our local Walmart instead of driving all the way to Crest. Just didn't wanna give up my precious beauty sleep. =]

MAN was Walmart more expensive! I didn't realize the prices would be that different. We ended up spending almost $100 more at Walmart than I would've at Crest. Sigh... Guess the drive would've been worth it!

When I got home from Walmart, we ate lunch, packed up the car, and headed down to Lawton. We got to hang out with my parents for an hour or two, then stop by my grandparents' house for 30 minutes or so, and then go see Braylen's mom, stepdad, brother, sister-in-law, and nephew for a couple hours, where we had dinner. It was a great day!

I had majorrrrrr cravings on our way home tonight. Many times in the past, when leaving Duncan, we would stop for a late night burger or ice cream run. MAN did I want to do that tonight soooooo bad. I probably would've if Braylen hadn't of told me no (darn him for being the voice of reason!). Sigh... I just want a dang Braums burger! But I'm being dramatic... Had a nice pleasant strawberry shortcake yogurt when I got home so I guess that will suffice... for now.

Back to school tomorrow. YUCK. Praying for a quick week. Scratch that... A quick year. Scratch that... A quick two years.

Oh, and I found out today that I'm not having babies for a while. Trying not to think on it too much or I'm afraid depression would set in. Pray for my patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...