Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 20

Breakfast: green tea, "power cookie", a sliced pear
Mid-afternoon snack: part of a red raspberry yogurt (finally found a flavor I don't like)
Lunch: green tea, bowl of chicken-vegetable soup, baked potato w/sour cream and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (ha), and a sliced pear
Dinner: deer steak and grilled carrots, squash, onion, and broccoli
Dessert: blueberry yogurt

Well, today was another absolutely boring, lazy day.. And I completely loved it! I'm caught up on laundry (yay!), got to eat amazing food, and spend some time with Husband before he left for work. Not to mention, actually did the workout DVD like I said I would, as opposed to skipping it like I planned. ha. Altogether it was a pretty great day. I'm glad we're going to be busy, busy, busy tomorrow cos I've almost exhausted all of my DVR choices. Can you believe it? I'm almost out of my favorite recorded shows! Don't know what I'll do with myself! haha. Like I said.. Good thing we'll have plenty to do tomorrow.

Bright and early in the AM (so, around 10 or 11.. ha) Husband and I are headed up to Crest in OKC to do our weekly grocery shopping (can't believe it's already time again!). After we unpack our loot at the house, we need to pack up Luke cos we're going grandparent visiting. We haven't seen our parents in a while so it's time to make the rounds! It's just been kind of hard to break away from the house because of the diet, oddly enough. We can't really eat most places and we'd hate to impose our dietary choices on our parents by having them cook our boring diet food (although it's pretty damn tasty, if I do say so myself) so it's easier just to stay at home. But Bray's mom's in town so there's no avoiding it now... Time to go South! Let you know what adventures we get ourselves into tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...