Saturday, January 29, 2011

Life's Little Pleasures

Day 26

Breakfast: green tea, 4 egg whites, strawberry shortcake yogurt
Mid-afternoon snack: a sliced golden delicious apple
Lunch: green tea, baked chicken, corn, and great northern beans
Dinner: chicken, cauliflower, and green beans
Dessert: popcorn!!!

Okay, so today wasn't the best dieting day in the world. Ooopsie! We had our weekly drink treat (I had a Diet DP) and then we headed down to Duncan for the festival. Okay... hours of watching movies and I'm not supposed to have popcorn? Especially FREE popcorn? Sorry. I had a small bag and ate every bit of it. And loved it. And I don't feel bad. However I do feel slightly bad for that second Diet DP I had... I have an excuse though, and let me tell you about it.

I was dying of thirst after eating that delicious popcorn, so I went to the vending machine to get a water. I SWEAR that was my intention. There were two drink machines, one with water and one without. I tried to put my dollar in the machine WITH water, but the dollar intake wasn't working. So I put it in the machine WITHOUT water so that I could get change back and use it to get my water. The dang coin return button didn't work!!! And I wasn't about to just waste a dollar... what was I supposed to do? So I got a soda. It happened. I'm not afraid to admit it.

Anyways... Loved Day 1 of the film festival and am VERY excited to go back and see more tomorrow! After we're finished I'll list the movies we got to see.

Extremely tired, seeing as it's nearly 1 AM. Husband had two hours of sleep today, so I think it's time for bed! Goodnight, friends!

1 comment:

  1. I can never watch a movie without my popcorn!!! They just go together so perfectly.... Ha ha... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...