Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 19

Breakfast: kefir smoothie
Mid-afternoon snack: sliced golden delicious apple
Lunch: green tea, baby carrots and cucumber slices with dip, and a sliced pear
Dinner: green tea, Chicken-Vegetable soup
Dessert: Boston cream pie yogurt

Another lazy day so I won't have much to chat about today. I did somehow find motivation to go to Tan & Tone. Hoping to go back again tomorrow and Sunday to make up for the past few days of not going. It dawned on me today while I was driving there that I pass about 5 or 6 fast food places and restaurants that I absolutely love. It's pretty empowering to drive past all the junk that I used to eat to get to an environment that makes me stronger and healthier. I admit I do get cravings every once in a while when I see those places, but I'm happy I've been able to maintain my willpower. I know that this is a blessing from God, because I've never been able to stay this strong and steady ever before on my own. So thankful to be where I am today and happy about the days to come!

That's all for now. Looking forward to tomorrow... a cookie, steak, and potato all in one day!! I may faint!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! And BTW, I love the changes that you've made to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin! I like it too... Didn't know I had so many choices or I would've done it sooner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...