Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, my year is starting off with excitement. Braylen got called in for work today, so we had to cancel our plans to celebrate late Christmas with his family.

(Side note: He went to work today and did absolutely nothing... For 10 hours)

So I decided, when we found this out yesterday, that I would finally do the deep cleaning that I've needed to do for a while now. Finally finished out all of the laundry (I mean all of it... Towels, bedding, and table cloths also). Also washed the dishes, counters, window sill, washer/dryer, and refrigerator. I cleaned out our refrigerator's excess food a day early because most of it was old and expired anyways.


So this is what our refrigerator looks like at the moment. I'm now ready to fill it up with fresh foods and produce. Hoping that none of it will go to waste!

Oh, and Husband and I decided that we will officially celebrate the new year and his days off of work tomorrow by consuming the rest of our alcohol (since there's no alcohol allowed on this diet) so forgive me if I don't make any posts tomorrow night. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...