Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 12

Breakfast: green tea, 1 scrambled egg with 4 egg whites and a squirt of reduced sugar ketchup, black forest cake yogurt
Mid-afternoon snack: two sliced pears
Lunch: green tea, leftover baked BBQ chicken and sauteed vegetables
Dinner: green tea, turkey chili
Dessert: raspberry patch yogurt

Well, today was a roller coaster. I won't get into the dirty details, but let's just say I'm ready for a good sleep tonight. Despite having a not-so-good day, I stuck with the diet, and even did both of my workouts today (I really needed to burn off some steam).

The turkey chili was amazing. Especially since it was already made for me when I returned home. Food is always better when someone else cooks (and cleans). I'll post the recipe another time. For now, I think it's best if I conk out.




Here's to hoping for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...