Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Adventure to the Outside World

Breakfast: green tea, Greek Egg Scramble (4 egg whites, half a chopped onion, half a chopped tomato, 2 tbs. feta cheese), raspberry cheesecake yogurt
Mid-afternoon snack: a sliced pear
Lunch: green tea, nicoise salad (bed of green lettuce, 1 cup cooked&chilled green beans, 2 chopped scallions, sprinkled with tuna), a sliced fuji apple
Dinner: green tea, leftover taco salad
Dessert: orange creme yogurt

Food today was great! The Greek egg scramble is my new favorite... absolutely delicious! The nicoise salad was alright, may try it again.

I actually ventured out of the house today (GASP) because I needed to turn my computer over to the IT department at school and get a suspected trojan removed. A friend from school went with me so we could both look at our new client files for clinic. I'm excited to work with my kiddo.. I hear he's such a good kid and really easy to work with. Hope we can have some fun!

Getting out of the house really broke up the monotony of what has been my day-to-day for the past 8 days. My mind wasn't solely focused on food and cooking and doing the dishes and it was really nice to get a break from that. It made each meal a lot less of an event, that's for sure, because I had something else to focus on. Maybe going back to school won't be so strenuous after all...?

On our way back from the city we stopped at Crest Fresh Market. I'm in love. My new favorite place to buy groceries! Just thought I'd share that tidbit with you.

I am very saddened that I will be updating from a foreign computer (aka Husband's Mac) for the next few days. Hopefully my computer will be up and running again very soon. Not only am I more comfortable using it, but I need it for school.. Which starts in.. 7 days!!! AHHHH. Sigh... It's going to be a very long semester. Hang in there with me!

Suuuuuuuuuper sore today so I'm just going to do the workout video and call it a day. Don't think I wanna drive out to Tan & Tone and stress out the muscles that are already so mad at me today. We'll go again tomorrow!

(Did I just say "we" in reference to my muscles and I? That's strange...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...