Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Second Measurements Post

Breakfast: none (sleeping)
Lunch: Quizno's pesto turkey bullet, small harvest chicken salad, and baked Lays
Snack: apple; 3 cuties
Snack: Heath/Reese's mix from Braum's
Dinner: Romaine & spinach salad w/dried cranberries, feta cheese, and light raspberry vinaigrette

Today = weird.

I feel off. Don't know why and I can't really explain it. Maybe I slept weird.

I did get a little accomplished today. I finally folded all the laundry. Laundry has been at a stand still in my house for the past, oh, month... And I was feeling overwhelmed. So a few days ago my lovely husband began running the loads through and I folded today. Feels good to have one thing checked off the list. So now laundry and the basement are taken care of... Which, if you get down to it... Are probably the last things we should've worried about (if you could see the rest of my house, you'd run scared) but it is what it is. One step at a time. Sometimes it helps for me to do the least overwhelming things first. Although, that may be a form of avoidance, now that I think of it.

I forgot to mention something yesterday that is actually pretty exciting. So exciting that I feel like I shouldn't post it today since I'm feeling so... blah. But I will anyways because I just mentioned it and I hate when someone mention something and then don't share what it is (even though I'm sure I've done it before).

I explained several weeks ago that for this round of the Biggest Loser competition I'm in, we're doing before/after measurements to track our progress. I did my final measurements yesterday and was very pleased with the results!!


So, overall, I've lost a total of 12.75 inches! I'm pretty happy with that, I've gotta admit. A foot of my body is gone, which is just weird to think about. 

And now I'm going to shower and finish watching my saved episodes of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Because that always makes me feel better.

'Night y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing results.....keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work! It's those inches that make you actual see (and feel) all your hard work and efforts.

    Savor 'em!

    Here's to smaller numbers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...