Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nonfiction

Day 107

Breakfast: Kefir smoothie
Mid-morning snack: NONE
Lunch: romaine salad w/feta cheese, apple, and yogurt
Dinner: spinach artichoke dip appetizer, backyard burger and fries from A&E
Dessert: heath & Reese's mix from Braum's

Truth: I ate way too much today. End of story.
Truth: My husband is goofy, but he's also one of the best men I know.
Truth: I really do love my cat, even if she gets on my nerves lately.
Truth: Sometimes I am unpleasant to be around. It's been happening more and more lately.
Truth: Sleeping is one of my favorite past times. It's what I want to be doing right this second.
Truth: I am a good friend. Maybe it takes longer to see that, but I am.
Truth: I am still a food addict. (See: my dinners for the past two evenings)
Truth: I want to be pregnant right now. More. Than. Anything.
Truth: My eyelids are drooping, and it's only 8 PM.
Truth: I stopped at Braum's to get a mix on the drive home because I was getting tired and Braylen didn't want me to crash.
Truth: I wake up for ice cream.
Truth: Bray and I have the same hair dresser. We like him.
Truth: Lucas, our puppy, is 81.4 lbs (as of last night).
Truth: I'm not sure how much longer I can stay awake tonight.
Truth: I've exaggerated the truth lately, so I thought tonight I'd set a few things straight.

'Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...