Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Eve

Day 111

Breakfast: eggs and yogurt
Mid-afternoon snack: NONE
Lunch: chicken salad sandwich, 2 deviled eggs, and egg salad w/a couple chocolate chip cookies
Dinner: grilled chicken, grilled zucchini, cooked broccoli and carrots, and noodles w/velveeta cheese
Dessert: popcorn

Okay, I realize in the past week, a majority of my food posted has been junk. I figure it's still important to keep track... So the inevitable weight gain will make much more sense.

Today was great! We woke up late, ate breakfast, packed up, and headed down to my MIL's house. We dropped Luke off there then went to my FIL's wife's family's Easter egg hunt (did that make any sense?), where we ate lunch. After a couple of hours, we headed back to my MIL's for the evening. We played a game after dinner (which I sucked at, but somehow won?) and then Husband and I went to the movies and saw Scream 4. To be honest, it was actually not that bad. ha.

Now we're back at Robin's (my MIL), everyone else is asleep, and I think we're headed there very soon. Looking forward to church tomorrow and more family time!

'Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...