Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 101

Day 101

Breakfast: yogurt and granola
Mid-morning snack: NONE
Lunch: turkey and cheese sandwich on wheat
Dinner: turkey and pepperjack sandwich on wheat w/lettuce, olives, and sweet onion sauce from Subway
Dessert: vanilla dish from Sonic

After class/clinic I realized on the way home that today I would get nothing productive done. Braylen has off tonight and tomorrow and I just know I won't be able to concentrate with him home. So, even though I may regret it later... we spent the evening in Lawton picking up my ring (which is beautiful again [for now]) and going to church with my parents and we will spend tomorrow night going to dinner, getting frozen yogurt at Marble Slab, and seeing not one, but TWO movies in OKC. Like I said... I may regret it later, but for now... I need some time with my best friend.

I can't tell you how many overwhelming responses of support and excitement I got from posting the progression pictures yesterday (I posted both on the blog and on my facebook page). I can't tell you how much the support helps me to keep going. This process is so hard to stick to, and I definitely make mistakes.. But knowing that I have so many people cheering me on and praying for my success really makes me strive to do my best! Thank you so much, everyone! You mean so much to me!!

Well, I just sat and stared at the rest of this blank space trying to figure out what to say, and realized I have way too much on my mind right now to talk about it all. So I'll do what I do best and make you a list.

  1. This research paper is going to give me a stroke. Or a heart attack. Or both.
  2. Planning a bachelorette party and helping plan a wedding shower is hard work. Makes me appreciate my mother and MIL (and many other amazing women) so much more for all they did for my own wedding. 
  3. I can't wait to go to Dallas with my husband and get away from everything. We're staying in a hotel we already know we like that's less than 10 minutes from the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington (where we're going on May 29th to see them play the Royals) and Six Flags (where we're going with one of my best friends, Jessika and her boyfriend Kevin, on the 28th). I'm just so happy to get away... 
  4. I'm also very much looking forward to celebrating Jessika's birthday with her (also in May),
  5. Where will Braylen find his ideal job? Will it be in Oklahoma? Will we have to move out-of-state? Where will I work? Or will I work? When will we have kids? Where will we have kids? So many questions... 
  6. Ctrl + Alt + Destroy Go check out their site on kickstarter.com and help them out by giving a donation. Any amount would be helpful... They need to reach a certain amount by a deadline or they can't begin production. Please take the time to check it out and consider helping them. I know it would be greatly appreciated! 
Anyways, lots to think about... But for now I'm callin' it a night... 

'Night y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...