Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 105

Day 105

Breakfast: NONE
Mid-afternoon snack: yogurt and banana
Lunch: turkey chili
Dinner: eggs, romaine and spinach salad w/feta cheese, grape tomatoes, and onion
Dessert: yogurt

Okay, so I guess the search is still on for a church home. We went to Church Number Three for the second time this morning and although I still really like the Sunday school class, I was disappointed again with the morning service. We'll keep looking and if nothing else clicks, we'll go back again. But I just want to see what else is out there!

After we got back from church and ate lunch we went to sleep. I slept until 3:30!!! Ughh I know I shouldn't have, but man did it feel good! So then I got up, helped Bray get ready to leave for work, and now here I am. Going to be working on the paper and getting it finished up for the rest of the night. Only two more pages to go!

After a weekend of constant sleep, I'm kinda worried how I'm gonna be physically/mentally able to get through the week. I know God will help me be able to do it, I just hope I can stay positive about it and not be grouchy. We'll seeeeee!!

Oh my, weigh-in in the morning. I know I've lost, but I'm curious to see just how much! Say a prayer!

Sorry this update sucks... I've had a pretty fantastically boring weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...