Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

Day 112

Breakfast: yogurt and granola
Mid-afternoon snack: NONE
Lunch: BBQ, baked beans, deviled eggs, spinach and strawberry salad, dinner rolls
Dessert1: shortcake w/fruit salad and dollop of cool whip
Dinner: ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole
Dessert2: 2 Kinder eggs

Well, there's not too much left to say about this week's failed attempt at dieting. The scale will show it tomorrow, and I'll have to lose pounds again that I've gained back... But, as husband says, "it's not a race."

Today was another amazing day. After sleeping in, we got up and went to church with Braylen's mom. Then had lunch at his Papaw's house and visited there for a little while. We then headed over to my parents' house... The boys watched the tail end of the Rangers game, then I took a nap. We ate dinner and watched Schindler's List (of all movies?) because Braylen hadn't seen it before. Afterwards, we came home and now we're about to head to bed.

I am sorry posts have been so boring lately.. And also that they've been posted so late. The past week has just been insanity, and I'm not sure it's going to be slowing down anytime in the next couple of weeks. Hang in there with me, please!

I hope you all had a blessed Easter!

'Night y'all!

"Happy Easter!" from the Rogers family!
(Thanks for the basket, Mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...