Sunday, April 3, 2011

Overview

Day 91

Breakfast: yogurt and granola
Mid-afternoon snack: banana
Lunch: 1 cup bowtie pasta w/turkey/tomato marinara sauce
Dinner: burger, hot dog, baked beans, green bean casserole, corn, chips and dip
Dessert: lemon drop candies

Okay, I feel like garbage... 1) I ate garbage tonight (tasty, filling, insanely delicious garbage) 2) I'm verrrrrrry tired. I guess I will give an overview of last night and today.

Last night, after Beki got here... I put the dog beds in the washing machine and started turned it on. About 10 minutes later (thank goodness) I went into the kitchen to get something and the washing machine had overflowed, filling half the kitchen floor with water. So, that sucks, ya know. Thankfully Beki was there so I had help cleaning it up. Discovered today that there's water also in the basement. It's just lovely.

Today my miraculous FIL fixed the AC in my car. We thought it needed more coolant, but it turns out it was just a blown fuse. Thank heaven for Gene Allen Rogers.

We went to Bray's Aunt Darlene's house for a cookout to celebrate a family member's visit. Because I hadn't anticipated the cookout, I hadn't planned ahead and gone more conservative during the week. Kinda makes me feel crummy now cos weigh-in is tomorrow. Aside from all that, it was just wonderful to spend time with everyone today.

Friends Who Pray: My grandpa on my mother's side has been in and out of the hospital frequently in the past few months. He's been in for the past couple of days... Just ask that you please say a prayer for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...