Saturday, April 2, 2011

10 from 100

Day 90

Breakfast: NONE
Mid-afternoon snack: banana
Lunch: meat and onion marinara sauce w/bowtie pasta
Dinner: herb mix and spinach salad w/tomato and cheese; crackers and punch
Dessert: Skinny Cow strawberry shortcake ice cream sandwich and black bean brownies

Mm got to sleep in two nights in a row... I am feelin' good! I woke up around 10:30, made lunch and ate, and then hung out with my friend Lisa's little girl for about 5 hours (so she could study for her test coming up). We went to the park, played at McDonald's and then hung out and watched Dora... It was great! It's been a long time since I got to babysit.. I miss kiddos. Well, not so much the changing dirty diapers and wiping up potty accidents... But I definitely miss the falling-asleep-in-your-lap moments. Sigh. I'll definitely take the bad with the good on this one.

Anyways.. Came home, said goodbye to Husband, ate dinner, and watched a play (HMS Pinafore) at my alma mater, USAO. Now I am waiting for my friend to come over so we can study!

'Night y'all! (Sorry the post isn't longer! I'll do better tomorrow [hopefully])

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...