Friday, March 18, 2011

No-Diet-Whatsoever Day

Day 74

Breakfast: NONE
Mid-afternoon snack: banana
Lunch: 2 hot dogs, peanut butter cookies, black bean brownie, and chips and dip
Dinner: 2 burgers, peanut butter cookies, chips and dip
Dessert: strawberry margarita

SOOOOOOOO as you can see today was a no-diet-whatsoever day (aside from the fact that we used turkey dogs, whole wheat buns, black bean brownies, and other "diety" substitutes). It's St. Patty's Day, people! Apparently, my whole life I've been missing out on St. Patrick's Day celebrations because I've never done a darn thing on this day and it's a big deal to my husband (possibly because he has a more intense love affair with beer than he does with me?). So today we invited our close friends over for a little celebration. It was a full day (like... From 2 PM to nearly 2 AM) of laughter, jokes, eating, and board games. Every other time he's had "the guys" over, I've always showed up late because I had to work first. I guess this is another perk of being unemployed... I had two days prior to the party to clean the house and buy supplies, was able to prepare the house this morning, and could enjoy a full day having fun with our friends. As you can see... I pretty much ate whatever I felt like. I'm not gonna lie, I feel pretty darn guilty. BUT tomorrow's a new day and our house has zero bad-food leftovers so there's no temptation. 


Anyways, the last of our friends just left so we're going to crawl into bed. 


Hope you had a happy and safe St. Patrick's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...