Friday, March 25, 2011

Win Some, Lose Some

Day 82

Breakfast: yogurt and granola
Mid-afternoon snack: banana
Lunch: grilled chicken, zucchini, and carrots with a side salad
Dinner: 1/2 medium ham & pineapple pizza (split it with the hubby)
Dessert: popcorn

Ummm oopsie!! We ate pizza today. And then went to the movies (to see Red Riding Hood) and ate popcorn. Guess these habits will take longer to break than I anticipated though. The good thing about all of the treating (I like "treating" better than "cheating" but maybe that's why I do it to much? Cos I feel like I always need treats? Cos I'm so awesome, ya know?) is that it gave me the motivation and the drive to work out extra hard tonight. We went for a good puppy walk once we got home, then I did my Latin dancing/boxing workout on my Gold's Gym Dancing Wii game, then yoga, strength training, and aerobics on Wii Fit. I also did thirty minutes of free step (stepping on/off the balance board in time with the beat) while watching TV. All in all, it was about 2.5 hrs of keeping my heart rate up... And I'm feeling great!! So as for as eating half a pizza goes.. I don't feel so bad about it. I won't do it again anytime soon, obviously, but it's not the end of the world.

Side Note: This was our first time eating pizza since January, maybe even December.

Anyways, I'm feeling good about my day so I'm going to say goodnight before I talk myself into feeling guilty.

'Night y'all!

________________________________________________________

A candid shot from today. Love the floppy tongue. 

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Good for you!

    Sarah
    TheWeatheredWord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so cute. it's good to have a treat every once in a while, especially after the kind of week we had! we've only been back at school for a week and i'm already exhausted!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...