Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 81

Day 81

Breakfast: yogurt and 1/2 cup granola
Mid-afternoon snack: NONE
Lunch: grilled chicken strips w/vegetables and a sliced apple
Dinner: Romaine and spinach salad with grape tomatoes, feta cheese, and honey mustard vinaigrette
Dessert: swirl frozen yogurt from Braums

Whew. Finally my Friday. So happy to have that test out of the way... Now we're at my MIL's house about to start a movie (Morning Glory) so I won't update tonight. Just wanted to let you know that today was a much better day. Braylen is off tonight (thus the trip to the MIL =]) and tomorrow night so we get to spend time together before I have to start studying more this weekend for the next test. That makes me a happy girl (having the husband around, not the studying). Have I mentioned I love him lately?

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!!!
(I'm practicing my alliteration skills)

________________________________________________________

Dear God, thank you. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Your menu sounds fabulous! Yum!

    Morning Glory: GREAT movie! Funny!

    Enjoy your time with the hubby. I cherish mine!

    Sarah
    TheWeatheredWord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...