Sunday, May 15, 2011

Party Planning

Day 131

Breakfast: NONE
Mid-morning snack: NONE
Lunch: spinach-artichoke dip, 1/2 grilled burger melt and wedge fries, and pazookie from BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
Dinner: leftovers from lunch (1/2 grilled burger melt and wedge fries)
Dessert: Mike's Hard strawberry lemonade

Fuuuuuun day of party planning!! Darcy, an old friend from high school, is helping plan and set up Katrina's bachelorette party with me, so we spent all day shopping, decorating, and having a good time getting everything ready for tomorrow. Now we're heading to bed so we can get up early(ish) in the morning and finish getting set up.

Our first set of challenges for the Biggest Loser competition were assigned today... Our nutrition challenge is to post a before picture of us in a bathing suit. Luckily, I bought a bathing suit last summer for the Sorrell reunion at the lake. It was the first time I had bought/worn a suit in over a decade! I still love it...


The fitness challenge is going to be much harder. We're supposed to do a miniature Army PT test... So we have to see how many pushups we can do in a minute, how many sit-ups we can do in a minute, and how fast we can run (or walk) a mile. Yikes! I can't recall the last time I did a sit-up, and I know my pushup skills are lacking. We'll see how this goes!! 

Anyways... I need to hit the hay so we can make a Walmart run in the morning before the church crowds swarm the aisles. 

'Night y'all! 

1 comment:

  1. Umm hello! Cutest swimsuit EVER! Where did you get that??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...