FMM: One or the Other
1. Shower or Bubble Bath? Shower
2. Money or Power? Money
3. Country Music or Rap? Country
4. Sunshine or Thunderstorms? Thunderstorms
5. Uniform or Suit? Suit
6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
7. Beauty or Brains? Brains
8. Newspaper or Online News? Online
9. Marinara or Alfredo? I like a mix of both.
10. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick? Lip balm? I'm a chap stick girl all the way.
11. Beach or Mountains? Mountains... although my desire for the beach has grown lately
12. Talk or Text? Depends. Texting is what I do mostly, just because I can't always talk face-to-face.
13. CNN or Fox News? Neither.
14. Cake or Potato Chips? So. Hard.
15. Movies at home or at the theater? Theater, most definitely.
16. Bar or Bookstore? I'm not real big on either. I buy books online and rarely drink outside of my home or someone else's home.
17. Rock or Pop? Pop, I guess?
18. Manicure or Facial? I've never gotten a facial, but I'm sure I would prefer that.
19. Book or e-reader? Book
20. Planes or Trains? Planes
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to go back to Kenlie's blog and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, and Happy Memorial Day!