Monday, May 28, 2012

FMM: One or the Other



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 FMM: One or the Other


1. Shower or Bubble Bath?  Shower
2. Money or Power?  Money
3. Country Music or Rap? Country
4. Sunshine or Thunderstorms? Thunderstorms
5. Uniform  or Suit? Suit
6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
7. Beauty or Brains? Brains
8. Newspaper or Online News? Online
9. Marinara or Alfredo? I like a mix of both.
10. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick? Lip balm? I'm a chap stick girl all the way.
11. Beach or Mountains? Mountains... although my desire for the beach has grown lately
12. Talk or Text? Depends. Texting is what I do mostly, just because I can't always talk face-to-face.
13.  CNN or Fox News? Neither.
14. Cake or Potato Chips? So. Hard.
15. Movies at home or at the theater? Theater, most definitely.
16. Bar or Bookstore? I'm not real big on either. I buy books online and rarely drink outside of my home or someone else's home.
17. Rock or Pop? Pop, I guess?
18. Manicure or Facial? I've never gotten a facial, but I'm sure I would prefer that.
19. Book or e-reader? Book
20. Planes or Trains? Planes

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to go back to Kenlie's blog and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, and Happy Memorial Day!

3 comments:

  1. Great answers, popping over from FMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here through FMM. Love getting to know people one question post at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facials are pretty amazing but I can't afford them as often as I can afford a manicure. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...