Monday, May 21, 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays: Three Things



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Three Things


1. Three of your favorite movies:
- Forrest Gump
- Sound of Music
- I am Sam

2. Three of your favorite things to drink:
- water
- Diet Dr. Pepper
- Liptons diet citrus green tea


3. Three of your favorite songs:
I've never been able to nail down all-time "favorite songs". I will say that my three current "favorites" are:
- Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know"
- Fun.'s "We are Young"
- Adele's "Rumor Has It"


4. Three people who have recently been a positive influence on your life (outside of your family):
Outside of my family? Yikes. I've had so many people reach out to me lately when I've been feeling down, I'm not really comfortable pin-pointing it down to three.

5. Three things you to do keep yourself entertained:
- Facebook and other internet-y activities
- Reading (this is a new development... Well, I've always loved reading but haven't been able to do much reading in the past 5 years because of college)
- Play with my dogs. I've been working with Luke lately on catching balls in the air. Leia's been working on the basics: "sit", "down", "dance", etc.


6. Three things you’re attracted to in the opposite sex:
- Consideration
- Humor
- Humility

7. Three things you love about yourself:

- I am a very loyal friend.
- I work hard on the task at hand.
- I try to go above and beyond for other people.


8. The last three people who text messaged you:
- Haley
- Husband
- Nikki

9. Three things you’re looking forward to this week:
- Hopefully interviewing for a job. Although, I'm not really looking forward to it, but it means I'm getting somewhere.
- Hopefully finding a place for counseling.
- Spending time with BDR.


10. Three wishes specifically for yourself…What are they? (Be selfish, and be honest.)
- I wish that I could stay at home and didn't have to work.
- I wish that I was healthier so I was comfortable enough with my situation to begin having children.
- I wish I had more determination.
 
11. Three of your favorite quotes:
I such at inspirational quotes. So I'm gonna go look on Pinterest and find my three favorites:










12. Three of your biggest fears:
- Never overcoming my food addiction (therefore never being able to have children)
- Losing my family
- Not being a good enough wife/mother/daughter/granddaughter/etc.


13. Three of your favorite TV shows:
- Gilmore Girls
- Grey's Anatomy
- Private Practice


14. Three of your favorite things to purchase when you’re shopping.
- Tops
- Dresses
- Things for other people

15. Three things that you enjoyed last week:
- Sleeping in with BDR.
- Spending lots of time with my mom.
- Rediscovering my love of reading.

16. Three things that you always have in your bag or close to you if you’re not a purse kind of person. 
- Fingernail clippers
-Chap Stick
-Wallet

17. Three types of food that you wouldn’t want to give up.
- Cheeseburgers
- French fries
- Pasta
(Whoops... Y'all know I love unhealthy food, right?)

18. Three things you do to enjoy burning calories:
- Walking the dogs w/Husband
- Hot yoga
- Body Pump

19.  Three things you dislike about blogging:
- Having to work so hard to get your blog out there.
- Feeling pressure to update (although that's a pressure I put on myself.. No one else pressures me)
- When people still have captcha enabled when you leave a comment (you know you can turn that off, right?)

20.  Three ways blogging has changed your life:

- It has made me more honest with myself and those around me. I never would've been comfortable talking about my specific weight or putting progress pictures up before.
- Having an outlet to share my feelings.
- It's brought me closer to friends/family because they know what's going on in my life, even if we don't see each other very often. I know a lot of bloggers keep their blog lives and real lives separate, but I'd rather be open with everyone than try to hide this part of me. (Not saying it's wrong to do that, but for me I'd rather not)

Now it’s your turn to answer the questions!  Don’t forget to go back to Kenlie's blog and link up in the comments, and have a happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Came by from FMM. Hope you get the interview and that it goes swimmingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quotes. I also love, love Diet Dr. Pepper.

    Kill it at your interview! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!
    I wish I could stay home too.
    m.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...