Monday, December 13, 2010

To the pokey.

I like to see people be taken away in cuffs. It's thrilling, exciting, and out-of-the-ordinary. It also brings a feeling of triumph when you're the one that brought about the events to put them in cuffs.

This applies to only people rightfully-accused, of course.

Our neighbors are noisy. Last night we called in a complaint (our second one, I might add) which led to the police coming to ask them to quiet down. I guess they found something more reprehensible than loud speakers, however, because two more cars came within minutes... Pictures were taken and the four hoodlums were hauled off in cuffs... to the pokey.

(my husband told me to say that)

Lately we've had to resort to watching Cops on TV.

(what's with TV channels these days having nothing on?)

And I think this has catalyzed my need to witness crime being resolved. Takin' the bad guys down. Hittin' 'em where it hurts. Do the crime, do the time. Feet to the fire. Get down to brass tacks. Pedal to the metal. Elvis has left the building. Don't count your chickens before they hatch, and curiosity killed the cat.

Wait, those idioms don't make sense do they? Got a little carried away, sorry.

Maybe in another life, I was a police officer, security guard, or FBI agent. Possibly a police dog?

Bad boys, whatchu want?
Whatchu want? Whatchu gonna do?
When Sheriff John Brown come for you
Tell me whatcha wanna do? Whatcha gonna do?

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...