Wednesday, June 8, 2011

No More 240!

Breakfast: eggs w/onion; yogurt; green tea
Mid-afternoon snack: banana and half a pear; 2 Saltine crackers
Lunch: turkey and 2 bean chili; Diet DP
Dinner: Romaine and spinach salad w/feta cheese and grape tomatoes; green tea
Dessert: yogurt
Snack: 100 calorie popcorn

Did not have the best of days, but I really don't want to go into that. One good thing to report... I weighed this morning for the heck of it and I'm down 2.4 lbs from last Friday! That makes me so damn excited! Not only because that means I'm (... drum roll ...) out of the 240's... but I still have three days until I have to weigh in for the BL competition, which gives me even more time to lose! Very excited about that! Not to mention that this means I've now lost over 50 lbs. Eep! Huge milestone for me. Can't wait to lose another 50! 


I have to admit, I feel kinda pretty lately, and that hasn't been the case in quite some time. It feels pretty fantastic!

'Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...