Thursday, June 9, 2011

Eye Sore

Breakfast: eggs w/onion; yogurt w/granola; green tea
Lunch: stir-fried chicken and vegetables w/brown rice; banana
Dinner: Romaine and spinach salad w/sauteed onion, grape tomatoes, and feta cheese; green tea
Dessert: yogurt

Our neighbors sure are classy.
Hoping the thing gets demolished sooner rather than later. 

And with that, I am going to leave you. I have zero substance to share with you today. I am beyond exhausted and would've gone to sleep thirty minutes ago if I didn't know better (going to bed early always means I wake up at 4AM and can't go back to sleep. No thanks.)

Trying to think of something to do to keep my eyes open. 

So far, I've got nothin'. 

'Night y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...