Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm Taking a Break

Round 3 of Biggest Loser is over and I need a break. All this back and forth isn't good for me and I need to just not think about dieting for two seconds. I know this is a lifetime change I need to make, but girl's breaking down over here. I keep putting ridiculous amounts of pressure on myself to be good and then inevitably when I'm not I feel guilty and it just bums me out. I don't want to feel guilty right now. I just want to peacefully live with my food choices and not have to deal with the anxiety. 

So, folks, I'm off the wagon. I'm sorry. I know I'm disappointing some of you, but really I just need some time to reevaluate what I want out of this. Plus, I think if I stop focusing on it then when Biggest Loser 4 starts I can have a solid start date, as opposed to this wishy-washy back and forth business I've been doing. I can recommit myself to the diet once again and start off right. 

I feel better already.

1 comment:

  1. One tip of advice is stop looking at it as a "diet" or you will fail or stress yourself out. I stopped looking at what I am doing as a diet a long time ago. I am changing my life and my decisions. It's a life style change. I choose to put good healthy foods in my body, I choose to drink 80 oz or more of water a day, I choose to work out 5-6 days a week because my body craves it now, making these healthy and good decisions makes my body and mood feel a ton better. Your a work in progress, change isn't going to happen over night. Just don't ever give up on yourself and keep working at it everyday, it gets easier trust me! I am 13 months into this journey and everything has become almost 2nd nature, I still have my bad days or days of temptation but I deal with it and move on. I refuse to give up on myself ever again. Sometimes you do need a little break to refocus yourself, I had to do that last week with hiding my scale and focus on my eating and working out. Wish you nothing but the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...