If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section of Kenlie's blog at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Q & A1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging. I didn't know, when I started the blog, that I would take on losing weight. It was never a thought in my mind. So that's definitely a change. Another change is that I've become more open with myself and with others about, well, everything. My life is an open book. There's rarely a topic of discussion I won't touch on my blog.
2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without? Definitely potato chips over chocolate.
3. What’s more attractive? A man in a suit, or a man in uniform? Well, I guess both. I love Husband in a suit but he looks darn good in his work uniform also.
4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be? Biggest Loser, most definitely.
5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself? I can't remember. And that's really sad.
6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural? It's natural except for a few remaining highlights on my bottom layers from a year ago.
7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go? Destin, FL.
8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside? Gym, in a workout class. Or walking outside.
9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date? Yes.
10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day?None. I'm not a coffee drinker.
11. Do you pack lightly, or do you over pack? I tend to overpack on clothes (just to be prepared) but I only ever take 1-2 pairs of shoes, unlike most women... So I think it all evens out.
12. What color are your nails now? No polish right now.
13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be? I really am not sure on this one.
14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? I don't have one. Not much of a sports watcher (much to BDR's dismay).
15. Gum or mints? Either.. I don't have a preference.
16. Have you ever eaten crawfish? Nope.
17. List one or more human characteristics that are a complete turn-off. Being inconsiderate is probably my biggest pet peeve.
18. What is your favorite season? Fall/Winter.
19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug? Depends on who it is. I only ever shake hands with someone when I'm first meeting them.
20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory? If so, what’s your favorite? Definitely when Jesse's going nuts over the pills she's taking and she sings "I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so, so.... scared" and then falls into Zack's arms and drops the pills. Sigh... I love Saved by the Bell.
Now it’s your turn! Take a few moments to post your answers, then go back to Kenlie's site to link up in the comments!
Happy Monday Friends!