If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Current Favorites
- Song - I can't say I ever really have favorite songs. I like too many.
- Drink – Water and diet citrus green tea.
- Physical feature of the opposite sex (or the sex that you find attractive) –Husband's eyes
- TV Show(s) – Gilmore Girls will always be my favorite, but current favorite that's still on air would have to be Grey's Anatomy.
- Actor/Actress –Yikes, that's hard. I love Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore, Meryl Streep, Reese Whitherspoon, Jennifer Aniston, etc.
- Book – Currently I'm reading An Advanced Review of Speech-Language Pathology... It's riveting, let me tell you.
- Form of communication – Lately, I'm loving blogging more and more. In person is always my favorite, though, of course.
- Exercise – Hot yoga and hiking are my two newest loves.
- Food –Started using Good Seasonings for our salad dressing again. I know it's a teeny change, but it tastes so much better than just oil and vinegar.
- Quote - I'm drawing a blank on this one. I guess I just haven't seen/heard anything that stuck out to me lately. Although I will say the other day BDR and I passed two cyclists on a tandem bike and Husband jokingly said "It's tandemonium!" I laughed quite a bit at that one.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! Don’t forget to go back and link up in the comments @AlltheWeigh. Happy Monday Friends!