Monday, March 26, 2012

Provision

Exercise: 30 minute pilates
Breakfast: fiber one chewy oats & peanut butter bar
Snack: banana
Lunch: black bean chili
Snack: dark chocolate cocoa roast almonds; 2 cutie clementines
Dinner: black bean chili

I know I've been saying it a lot lately, so hang in there with me, but man, I feel good. I'm just happy. I know I should be stressed with my tests coming up and trying to find a job and my entire life changing once graduation is over on May 12th... But I can't help myself. Yes, a teensy bit of me is stressed about all those things, but lately I've just been shown again and again how good life is. Everything has fallen into place exactly when it should. Anytime there is a void of something in our life, God has provided faithfully. I should be thanking Him every second of my life, and yet I am so bad about showing my gratitude. I can't believe how greatly and abundantly we have been blessed. "Unexpected fortune" has never been more true.

Today was a regular old day. Nothing spectacular happened. I am thankful for that. There are so many bad things in life that could be happening to us on a daily basis... To have a "regular day" is truly a gift.

I woke up early today to do a workout because the challenge this week for Biggest Loser is to do at least 30 minutes of exercise every single day. Being able to workout so much last week over Spring Break just reiterated to me how limited I am by school, in regards to maintaining a workout schedule. I didn't want to have to wake up early to get in some exercise, but I think I will have to. And, ya know, I think I can do it for 2 months! Less than two months, now! Countdown to graduation is at 46 days, Hallelujah!

As more and more of my classmates interview and announce new job placements... I know God will find the right place for me. If it's not this place, it will be somewhere else. I have faith He will provide, because he always has and always will (whether it's what I want Him to or not, ha).

So thankful for another day.

Excited to see tomorrow, God willing.

'Night y'all!

1 comment:

  1. How great of you to include God in your post. So many others would be embarrassed to do that. Good for you!
    I'm super happy that you are feeling happy these days. It's a good thing! Now keep it up!
    m.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...