1. If you believe in a God - who or what form does it take? Person or thing? He or she? None of the above?
This is a really big question. I do believe in God. I don't necessarily believe "He" can be defined or put into a compact little box though. I say "He" in quotes because I don't believe "He" is either "he" or "she". I say "He" simply because "It" wouldn't be appropriate either... But I don't believe He's either gender... He just is. Person or thing? Again... He just is. I know this all sounds vague, but I don't know how else to explain it.
2. If it were considered socially acceptable - would you stop shaving or waxing?
I maybe wouldn't do it as often, but I like the feeling of smooth skin... So I'd probably keep doing it every so often.
3. How often do you weigh yourself? Why?
Every Friday. That is when my weigh-in for Biggest Loser is, so I just keep it that day. I don't do it every day because I would let it consume me. Weekly is enough for me.
4. When was the last time you admitted you were wrong?
I'm not really sure. It happens a lot, ha. Yesterday, I guess? I haven't had a chance to be wrong yet today ; ]
5. Repeat question. How was your week?
Everything was fine. Blogging was good... Kept up with everyone, despite not making many updates. My week was great... I did at least 30 minutes of working out every day and stayed focused on school/work. And then I wake up this morning and the scale says I gained 7 lbs? I don't think so. I'm
Whoopsie, that was way more answer than what the question warranted huh? Sorry!