If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Before Photos
- Are you on a weight-loss journey? Have you lost weight in the past? Are you trying to lose it now? Yes, currently on a journey of some kind. ha. I've lost weight before, but not a significant amount. Last year I lost about 60 lbs, and then gained about 30 lbs back over the holidays. Yes, you read right... 30 lbs. So far in 2012, I've lost 20 lbs.
- Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera? I find that it depends on my mood and how good I'm feeling about how I look (of course). Sometimes I want the camera to go away indefinitely, and other times I'm more the willing to be in a picture.
- Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you? No, not at all. I've always been overweight, so I don't have any skinny pics to look back on.
- Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog? Yessir!
- Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?)
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday friends!