Friday, February 10, 2012

BYOC -- Bring Your Own Crazy

It’s Friday and that means it’s time for BYOC! Bring Your Own Crazy from Drazil! We answer 5 questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!

1. Name a Valentine gift you would NOT want to receive.
Despite my love for all things chocolate, now is not the time to be receiving any boxes full of it. Thank you and goodbye.


Girl Scout cookies, on the other hand, I'll take into consideration.

2. What’s your vacation personality? Do you act/eat/talk/do things differently or completely opposite from when you are not on vacation?
I kind of think I'm the same? Normally I'm just with Braylen and our family, so we're comfortable anywhere together.

3. Describe yourself in 5 POSITIVE words.
Loyal, Reliable, Organized (well, sometimes), Loving, and Respectful (well, sometimes)

4. Do you have any phobias or irrational fears or dislikes?
I have an irrational fear of daddy long-legs. And that's all I have to say about that because thinking of them gives me the willies. I also do not like free fall (not to be confused with a fear of heights, which I don't have). Oh, and I really don't like swimming in bodies of water in which I cannot see through (i.e. oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.). Can't stop thinking about what's swimming or lying dead beside me in the water that I can't see. And that's all I have to say about that because thinking of it gives me the willies. And nightmares.
 
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Blog land is great. I've been more on track with reading/commenting lately (although I'm not perfect, by any means) and actually just realized this morning that I can reply to comments on my own blog.. So you'll be hearing back from me much much more now! I did have more time to blog during the week, although I chose not to due to lack of, well, anything to say. I promise, as important or worthwhile things occur, I'll update. Hell, I promise to update even if nothing important or worthwhile occurs, but I'm just sayin'.. I'm not going anywhere!

Real life is also great. I'm going back to my hometown today to cheer on one of my dearest friends as she gives birth to baby #3! Cannot wait to meet little Jaxon and hold him and kiss him and squeeze him and love him and maybe let his mom hold him a little bit, too. =] Oh, and week 5 weigh-in was, unexpectedly fortunate (hardy har har) but I'll leave that for my weigh-in post!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for Thin Mints!

    They definitely don't count as 'bad food'. At all. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think. Although they're not my favorites.. I just had to resort to them because my Samoas and Tagalongs haven't come in yet. Once I get those in my home, I'm not sure what will happen... (Besides an inevitable upward hike on the scale...)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...